25/12/2009 , 26/12/2009
27/12/2009 , 28/12/2009
I'm back from Pulau Pangkor. =D
Oh wait ?! I thought I was not going cuz the space fulled?
Haha, me too thought so, but then fate I guess?
It all start on the 25Th of Dec.
Merry Christmas =) ,
Maybe Santa know that I have been a good boy this whole time. Hehe..
So he give me the opportunity to Pangkor trip as a present.
I was home alone that day, til around 6 o'clock,
Chat with ChangWei in the msn, he ask me to join Vincent's Party.
We have BBQ there =) , then have some drinks and chat til 1.30 a.m.
And we went somewhere play, except Vincent, his parents disallow @_@
Ah Boon, Keith, ChangWei, Janssen, and Me.
Play til 5 o'clock, I went to ChangWei's house and have him pack his things,
as he is going to Pangkor the next day.
My car is there too, so I decided to fetch him to KTM.
We reach there 6 o'clock, only then he called Alex,
and it was actually 6.30 is the reaching time. Aduihzz =.="
We waited til 7 o'clock.
It was that time, the opportunity to go to Pangkor came.
XinRu said that her bro is not coming because of his sickness.
Without hesitating, I asked Jian Lim weather I can ganti him or not.
He asked the upper upper peoples, and the answer is YES =D !!
The problem is that, the next train came at the time of 7.37 a.m
Means I got only around 30 minutes to go home and pack my things
and go back to the KTM station.
I drive like crazy @_@ , with ChangWei accompanying me. xD
Luckily, by the time we reach, the train just reached.
We ran and ran, hahaha...
We dint sleep for the whole day, and going to Pangkor just like that.
Here we come, Pangkor !
We did all those swimming, activities, games on the first day.
We are seperated into four teams.
Too bad I am not in the same room and same team with the others =(
Kinda sad that time actually.
But then on the second day, the team and room doesn't really does matter.
Because in the morning we did snorkeling, we swim together,
so team or no team its the same !
Then afternoon, cycling the whole Pangkor Island.
At first teaming, but then in the middle of the track, we all stick together
as going uphill and downhill is kinda dangerous.
I got my sunburn there =.="
I love the ending part especially.
The reason is because I get to ride together with WaiYap til the end.
I just love the feeling =)
Futhermore, it was raining, KB's ride without wearing our clothes. xD
That time, we are able to ride faster because we don't need to
care about kids and those who don't know how to ride bike.
WaiYap, Jenbhin and Me ride together.
While others ride faster than us =.="
But then we are probably the 4th group to reach there.
The cycling part is the most tiredsome part.
But also with the most fun part.
As for lunch for this 2 day, we makan nasi ayam.
But dinner is more, nyamm nyammm.. keke..
Chao Choiii, 7 different plates of lauk-pauk.
If my calculation is right, 4 bowl of rice on the first night,
5 bowl of rice on the second night =)
Damn hungryy !! =P
On the 3rd day, Hmm...
We dint really did anything, buy some stuffs, and went home.
ChangWei and WaiYap bought something.... for...
and I bought something for.. no one =.="
I bought a ship ! xD
I always wanted one since I was a kid.
Well, I'm still a kid now.
ChangWei, Alex and JunHong take the car.
WaiYap, Terliang, Me, and the traffic lights take the bus.
Back to Rawang's KTM, took the train, back to Kepong KTM.
But then we dint saw those who are on the cars. Hahaha..
That was the end of the trip.
I miss her xD
-Mun Chun-
27/12/2009 , 28/12/2009
I'm back from Pulau Pangkor. =D
Oh wait ?! I thought I was not going cuz the space fulled?
Haha, me too thought so, but then fate I guess?
It all start on the 25Th of Dec.
Merry Christmas =) ,
Maybe Santa know that I have been a good boy this whole time. Hehe..
So he give me the opportunity to Pangkor trip as a present.
I was home alone that day, til around 6 o'clock,
Chat with ChangWei in the msn, he ask me to join Vincent's Party.
We have BBQ there =) , then have some drinks and chat til 1.30 a.m.
And we went somewhere play, except Vincent, his parents disallow @_@
Ah Boon, Keith, ChangWei, Janssen, and Me.
Play til 5 o'clock, I went to ChangWei's house and have him pack his things,
as he is going to Pangkor the next day.
My car is there too, so I decided to fetch him to KTM.
We reach there 6 o'clock, only then he called Alex,
and it was actually 6.30 is the reaching time. Aduihzz =.="
We waited til 7 o'clock.
It was that time, the opportunity to go to Pangkor came.
XinRu said that her bro is not coming because of his sickness.
Without hesitating, I asked Jian Lim weather I can ganti him or not.
He asked the upper upper peoples, and the answer is YES =D !!
The problem is that, the next train came at the time of 7.37 a.m
Means I got only around 30 minutes to go home and pack my things
and go back to the KTM station.
I drive like crazy @_@ , with ChangWei accompanying me. xD
Luckily, by the time we reach, the train just reached.
We ran and ran, hahaha...
We dint sleep for the whole day, and going to Pangkor just like that.
Here we come, Pangkor !
We did all those swimming, activities, games on the first day.
We are seperated into four teams.
Too bad I am not in the same room and same team with the others =(
Kinda sad that time actually.
But then on the second day, the team and room doesn't really does matter.
Because in the morning we did snorkeling, we swim together,
so team or no team its the same !
Then afternoon, cycling the whole Pangkor Island.
At first teaming, but then in the middle of the track, we all stick together
as going uphill and downhill is kinda dangerous.
I got my sunburn there =.="
I love the ending part especially.
The reason is because I get to ride together with WaiYap til the end.
I just love the feeling =)
Futhermore, it was raining, KB's ride without wearing our clothes. xD
That time, we are able to ride faster because we don't need to
care about kids and those who don't know how to ride bike.
WaiYap, Jenbhin and Me ride together.
While others ride faster than us =.="
But then we are probably the 4th group to reach there.
The cycling part is the most tiredsome part.
But also with the most fun part.
As for lunch for this 2 day, we makan nasi ayam.
But dinner is more, nyamm nyammm.. keke..
Chao Choiii, 7 different plates of lauk-pauk.
If my calculation is right, 4 bowl of rice on the first night,
5 bowl of rice on the second night =)
Damn hungryy !! =P
On the 3rd day, Hmm...
We dint really did anything, buy some stuffs, and went home.
ChangWei and WaiYap bought something.... for...
and I bought something for.. no one =.="
I bought a ship ! xD
I always wanted one since I was a kid.
Well, I'm still a kid now.
ChangWei, Alex and JunHong take the car.
WaiYap, Terliang, Me, and the traffic lights take the bus.
Back to Rawang's KTM, took the train, back to Kepong KTM.
But then we dint saw those who are on the cars. Hahaha..
That was the end of the trip.
I miss her xD
-Mun Chun-
hu is her?????
ReplyDeleteeh!!!
tel me!!!!!
Haha, long time no see =)
ReplyDeleteHer laa !! =P
~!!~!~!~ no tsunami EHH ! shud take part also HUH !!?!??! ARRRRGGGH!!
ReplyDeleteDont have ehh !!
ReplyDeleteThe wave ahh.. small like taufu oni =.="
I wish the wave was bigger tat time.. =(
wave = taufu ?? bigger then u r gone !!
ReplyDeleteBigger oni suan la~ reli is
ReplyDeletewet wet water (cantonese) ~~
who oorhh???
ReplyDelete