17/12/2009
Back to pelapis class today,
Kinda fun, well actually very fun.
But then OUCH -_____-
No Pain No Gain
Is so true.
Late the first day, a bad start I guess.
Now both of my legs...
Sudah tak boleh tengok orang. :P
Oh ya,
Thanks for the Song =)
Sounds really nice.
Hmm.. nothing much actually,
Demo training again tomorrow,
aikz.. tired la wehhh..
Still haven't watch Storm Warriors II
Haha, no one want to accompany to watch I guess.
'Where every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure'
This sentence from the lyrics of
"I don't Want To Miss A Thing by AeroSmith"
Sounds so sweeeets !!
Hm, I love you as a friend, not like. Haha..
I dont know you know that I'm talking about you or not,
but I always love you as a friend.
We might not be as close as before, but in my heart,
You are still the same. =)
Take Care
-Mun Chun-
Back to pelapis class today,
Kinda fun, well actually very fun.
But then OUCH -_____-
No Pain No Gain
Is so true.
Late the first day, a bad start I guess.
Now both of my legs...
Sudah tak boleh tengok orang. :P
Oh ya,
Thanks for the Song =)
Sounds really nice.
Hmm.. nothing much actually,
Demo training again tomorrow,
aikz.. tired la wehhh..
Still haven't watch Storm Warriors II
Haha, no one want to accompany to watch I guess.
'Where every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure'
This sentence from the lyrics of
"I don't Want To Miss A Thing by AeroSmith"
Sounds so sweeeets !!
Hm, I love you as a friend, not like. Haha..
I dont know you know that I'm talking about you or not,
but I always love you as a friend.
We might not be as close as before, but in my heart,
You are still the same. =)
Take Care
-Mun Chun-
oUcHhH ~ !
ReplyDelete