19 December 2009

HmMm?

19/12/2009

First of all, Grats.
Wish you two
白头到老
Hope that I dint type wrong.

Ermm.. really happy for both of you.
I'm not good at saying stuffs like this.
So, just take good care of each other la..

______________________________________


Maybe I need a little change.
But I'm still myself, cant be anyone else.

WaiYap just now mentioned "Adrenaline"
He said is some... er.. I forgot.. hormone?
Actually, I fear alots of things, I scare alots of things.
But not death.

Maybe someday, I will learn how fearful is death is.

Haha, WaiYap also mentioned Sleeping Beuty
when I said that I want to sleep and dont wake up but not dying.
xD
Waiting for my princess to wake me up with a kiss.. Hahaha..

Actually I dont really have the mood to perform the demo this time.
My partner is not here.

Maybe, I really need a trip to rest my mind, especially emotions.
Hmm, so many "maybe" in this post.
Haha, maybe if I live my life happier, my life woulda be easier.

What I type here and the personality when I'm outside
so dont match !!!

Movies huh?
Maybe someday I need to watch movies alone.
Hate that day. Hope it will not happen.

Yesterday, I read something that a child say
"Do you think I should not be borned?"
And his Grandfather answered,
"You have to live to find out..."

Maybe the day I die, I will have the answer.

Dont feel like me posting this post,
Maybe today, I put another name..
-ZuN^2-

1 comment: