03/12/2009
Done Physics !!
=)
One more tough subject to go and then byebye !
Chemistry !!
(Mwahaha.. afta tat kao lui... :P.. Kidding, where got lui gib me kao =.=)
Yesterday WaiYap's birthday, but then
dint celebrate with him..
Hmm, after SPM, sure celebrate with you =D
Oh well, its raining now.
I love rain ^^
Everytime I stare at it, I think of stuffs.
Everytime when it rains, I listen to the sound of the raindrops,
somehow able to calm my mind.
Done Physics !!
=)
One more tough subject to go and then byebye !
Chemistry !!
(Mwahaha.. afta tat kao lui... :P.. Kidding, where got lui gib me kao =.=)
Yesterday WaiYap's birthday, but then
dint celebrate with him..
Hmm, after SPM, sure celebrate with you =D
Oh well, its raining now.
I love rain ^^
Everytime I stare at it, I think of stuffs.
Everytime when it rains, I listen to the sound of the raindrops,
somehow able to calm my mind.
ARH~ dont really know what I'm typing here.. xD
All I want to say is that, I enjoy rains.
Lately my day passed normally,
Hmm, to think of it, not actually lately, but most of the time
my life passed in a very normal way.
Sigh* Sometimes I wish my life are more adventurous.
All I want to say is that, I enjoy rains.
Lately my day passed normally,
Hmm, to think of it, not actually lately, but most of the time
my life passed in a very normal way.
Sigh* Sometimes I wish my life are more adventurous.
Maybe thats why I like adventurous RPG game. Hahaha,
Able to gain fun and freedom in the same time is the most fun part of life.
Hopes someday I will be able to reach it too.
Maybe I'm too tired.
Simply typing stuff now..
Ltr mom notice I haven slp sure kena scolding~
So... Adius~!
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment