23 December 2009

~hOmE sWeEtS hOmE~

23/12/2009

Haha, maybe it is kinda weird for me to join them.
Cuz all of em also from the bomba club
-_________-

But well, nevermind =)
Meets new friends, know new friends !
And new experiences ^^
The weather is kinda, er.. MISTY?
So cold there this season.
I don't remember Genting Highlands being this cold ever !!

We dint went for the outdoor games, =(
But I learned how to play the arcade basketball game. Hahaha...
Now I can score more than 100 at least !!
(Last time I cant even do that... zZzZzZ..Dont laugh la !!)

We also watched the AVATAR there.
So cool !! "Torok Martu" ?
Ya will probably understand what is that is ya have watched the movie.
Some said that the movie is kinda boring, til want to sleep.
But I think that if you understand the story,
you will find the movie very interesting.
Basically, I think this movie also sent us a message !!
Appreciate Our Nature , Save the Planet !
Haha, thats what I think la...

Dint meet WaiYap there, :P
Too bad, thought of wanna find him, but then things got complicated =.="
I bet his side also got complicated, hahaha..

Used up my money there,
So expensive. T_T
If to calculate, I think around Rm 210++
Heres a tip !!
The indoor ghost house is not that scary actually.
Kinda waste of money !! RM18 ehh!!!
RWARR.. later I eat those scary thingi !!

Now I feel better, ok, continue the post =)

We have steamboat the first night !
YUMMY~!
It was absolutely freezing there that night.
Only had 1-2 hour of sleeping.

Oh, by the way, we stay at the Ria Hotel.
So, we need to walk downhill and uphill whenever
we went out or back to the Hotel.

There are 15 of us in the first day, and 1 went home on the second day.
But then we actually kinda seperate into 2 or 3 groups.
The first group is the form 5 and a form 2 boy,
Then second group have 5 girls,
lastly, 4 form 4 boys.

But then from the second day onwards,
group 1 and group 2 actually kinda stick together. xD
Cuz group 3 went outdoor even though the mist is so thick,
the wind is so cool, the humidity is so wet.

We also watch the Avatar movie there on the second night. =D
Except the form 4 boys, they are not watching it for some reasons.
The chair there is so uncomfortable !!
The shape of the chair is so weird, not comfortable at all.

Out of so many girls, I only get to know one. xD
And I only remember one name =.="
I dont even know how to spell or pronounce her name properly.
sweeeeaaatts~

The next day, means today.
We take the cabal and the bus back to KL sentral.
Mc'Donald there.
Back to Kepong Baru, KTM.
And had our farewell byebye there.

Well, the story of it, more or less is like that..

I reach home around 2.30 p.m.
And what the hell, at 11.00 pm I only found out that
Taekwondo are having a farewell party and no one is telling me.
To tell the truth, I'm kinda frustrated when I know about it.

But then, nevermind..

After that I watched two movies to calm myself down
and have a very long thought about what I want.

I think, what I always want to have is,
CLOSENESS

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment