25 August 2009

A waLk

25/08/2009

Went for the teori thingi for the car.
6 hours.
Well, actually more to around 3 hours only.
Almost 3 hours are used to wait for peoples...
And wait for nothing.

Today, I had a walk around Sri Sinar.
Previously, most of the time I walked together with someone.
Ya, he is Wai Yap.
We always walk around there.
Especially to Old Town.
And also.. some place.... Hahaha...

But, unfortunately.
I walked alone this time.

Nothing much changed.
Except for the feeling.
I felt, different this time.
I noticed a lots of things.

I felt so, nostalgic to that place.
I kinda love to be there.
It somehow, makes me feel good.

I want to be there soon again.
Sitting at the Old Town again,
Relaxing at the Golf Court again.

Enjoys the blue sky today.
I'm loving it.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment