05/08/2009
Finally, I finished reading GTO
Great Teacher Onizuka
xlolx
Its about school.. and teachers of course.
From this series, I learned quite many things.
There are few sentences really attracts me.
"School dont decide what you are going to be,
but you yourself."
Well, have to stop reading mangas.
Exam coming up, this will be the last series.
Other than One Piece....
Haha, cant stop reading it everyweek once.
Gotta buck up.
This saturday gonna perform again at the Central Market.
So sudden, started the training yesterday.
Haha, I slept 6 in the afternoon yesterday til today's 6 morning.
12 hours.
Skipped my yesterday's lunch and dinner.
If it was last time, they will be someone scolding me now. xD
Back to training's life, kinda...
sorng..?
I know that, there aren't many peoples reads my blog.
So... thanks for those are still reading my blog.
Hopes that it ain't so boring, cuz my life really borings !! Hahaha..
Other than I'm being crazy always, laugh here laugh there for no reason.
I just don't want to stop lauging,
Finally, I finished reading GTO
Great Teacher Onizuka
xlolx
Its about school.. and teachers of course.
From this series, I learned quite many things.
There are few sentences really attracts me.
"School dont decide what you are going to be,
but you yourself."
Well, have to stop reading mangas.
Exam coming up, this will be the last series.
Other than One Piece....
Haha, cant stop reading it everyweek once.
Gotta buck up.
This saturday gonna perform again at the Central Market.
So sudden, started the training yesterday.
Haha, I slept 6 in the afternoon yesterday til today's 6 morning.
12 hours.
Skipped my yesterday's lunch and dinner.
If it was last time, they will be someone scolding me now. xD
Back to training's life, kinda...
sorng..?
I know that, there aren't many peoples reads my blog.
So... thanks for those are still reading my blog.
Hopes that it ain't so boring, cuz my life really borings !! Hahaha..
Other than I'm being crazy always, laugh here laugh there for no reason.
I just don't want to stop lauging,
time passes so fast.
If I'm not smiling, I will be crying.
Lately I listened to this song,
因为爱所以爱 by Nicholas Tse
kinda love it.
Meaningful, but I never tasted how love is yet.
Except for love from friends and family.
Digi - Expired today.
zZzZzZzZzZzZz
Moving really soon.
-Mun Chun-
If I'm not smiling, I will be crying.
Lately I listened to this song,
因为爱所以爱 by Nicholas Tse
kinda love it.
Meaningful, but I never tasted how love is yet.
Except for love from friends and family.
Digi - Expired today.
zZzZzZzZzZzZz
Moving really soon.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment