18 August 2009

Senior Wei Kit

18/08/2009

He is leaving today.
He came to school this morning and tell us goodbye.

Parting is always the most difficult part.
Rather than seeing him walking away from me,
I choosed to walk away from him first.

I hugged him.
And say, goodbye.

Many of us cried, including me.
We all tried not to cry infront of him.

We dont want you to leave with us crying in your memory.
But smilling.

______________________________________________

Senior WeiKit,
today, might be the last time I call you
"Senior Wei Kit"

You teached me how to kick,
You teached me how to punch,
You teached me about life.

You showed me what is wrong what is right.
You showed me the right way of living.
You teached me to let go.
You teached me to look in different angle of life.

You bring me up to be a better person.
Without you, I might not be as good as now.
The time where you scold us, I will keep it as advices.
The time where you play with us, I will keep it as memories.

You are a very good senior of mine.
A very best friend of mine.
You will talk with me on the phone for hours.
Helping me about my problems.
Talking about your problems.

Sharing our problems together.

Watching movies together.
Seeing girls together.
Laughing together.
Sharing the tiredness together.
The same training together.

Sharing our time together.

There was time I thought I cannot go on.
You were the one who shouted my name.
Keep me continue running.

There are still so many things to say.
But it cant come out from my mind.

You will be missed.
I will miss you.
We will miss you.
The team will miss you.

You teached me the meaning of the team.

You teached me TaeKwonDo.

Senior Wei Kit, goodluck.
Hope to see you soon.



-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. lolxx..
    c u typing tis i also fell lyk want to cry adi
    haha..
    type till so touch....
    i saw him whn after skul..
    if my sis tell me tat he leave yterday....
    i sure go n say bye bye to him 1 de loo...^^
    i think he will come bck soon de la...

    ReplyDelete