16 August 2009

ThiNgS HaPpEneD LateLy

16/08/2009

15th TL Taekwondo Championship.
The demo was a well done.
But I dont have the video, but there is people taking it.
So if want to watch it, try ask around.
Lose in the sparring event.
Silver.
My mistake.
Poomse - Gold

Dinner with the whole team after the closing ceremony.
Kepong Baru school won both overall champion for boys and girls.
8 Gold : 8 Silver : 10 Bronze

Reach home around 10.45pm.
Blogging now.
Moody.

Please take me away, to a better day.

______________________________________________________

15/08/2009

Saturday school,
totally no mood on the day for what happended yesterday.
Helped to set-up 15th T.L close Taekwondo Championship in the hall.
Until 8.45p.m , reach house around 9.20p.m
But cant fall asleep...
something still bothering me.

_________________________________________________

14/08/2009

Night training for demostration.
Kinda tired..
Checked something.
Had a very bad mood on the night after the training.
Thanks KahYeng for accompanying.

_________________________________________________

11/08/2009

Thanks all for the wishes.
Especially WaiYap.
Thanks for accompanying me this year's birthday.
I really appreciate it a lot.
Without you, there will be no one celebrating with me.
Without you, I might felt even worse.
I actually dont really feel happy on that day
for some particular reason.

I had only two wishes....
but seems like both of em not gonna be true.


Thanks for the words.. Never thought you would type something about me any again.
I will try my best for the SPM... Wish you good luck too.. maybe someday..
We might be friends again.. maybe..

-Mun Chun-

1 comment: