17 June 2009

MoMeNt Of SiLeNcE

17/06/2009

='(

Kinda, emo lately.
Though I din't show it infront of my friends.
Maybe in school, together with my friends, I forgot about it.

But, everynite before I sleeps, every morning I woke up.
I thought of someone.
Not someone I love, but someone I cared.

Its hard to forget about it.
Sometimes my friends mentions the name.
I wish to continue the conversation about the name mentioned.
But when I think bout it, I cant.
I just cant.

I, actually. Dont know what to say here.

Maybe, I also needs someone to care bout me.
Someone I can trust, someone I can talk with.
But, everyone seems so busy doing their things.

I'm someone whom is very weird.
Most of my friends says that I'm funny.
Sometimes, I walk in a very weird style.
I dont even realise it myself, until one day, a friend of mine walks beside me.
And I looked at the way my friend walks.
Immitiating me, hahaha, indeed so weird.
I says things, that normally people wont says.
Things I said, seems to be very minor.
Nothing important.
No one, even seems to remember what I said after that.
Things I did, also seems to be very minor.
No one appreciate it.
Maybe just a "Thank You" as the appreciation.

Thanks for remembering what I did, if you really do remember.
Its not that I ask for repayment or anything.
I only wants your kindness and friendship.

Maybe, I need some rest.
=) Smile..
I hate loneliness, but it loves me.

...milk...
-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment