13 April 2009

Mr.ChOp

12/04/2009

On that day,
I'm actually sicked.
Having
fever, headache, cough, "fatt lang"

Haha, so serious. Both my parents asked me not to go, but then,
this is a TEAM we are talking about.
Not individual, even its individual, I'm still fighting !
Until the end !!

Participated in two events.
Destruction & Team Sparring.

For the destruction,
Eventhough only bronze, but I'm very satisfied with it. xD
I losed in the skills points,
but I won the heart of all the audience !!
Dont bliv?! Ask those who are there !! >_<>

(From left, Me, Chei Hao, Chei Wei)
(Bronze, Silver, Gold)

(In damn good mood~)
Then bout Team Sparring,
Losed in the first round, lolz !
But then its ok with me, cuz I learned kinda alots of things.
Experience for MSSKL !!
I don't blame my team for losing, cuz, we are a team,
our score,
7 - 6
Just one more !! ARGGH!!

Losed not because of I'm not in a good condition,
In fact,
I'm actually in a very good, SUPERB !! condition !!
WHY?!

First of all,
Able to have a bronze before sparring starts,
Alots of friends supports me !!
Thanks ALL !!
Especially Zoe, she shouted alots.. Hahaha,
and Yan de 20% =.="

(Alex, Chei Hao, Me)


(Alex n Me)

(I'm Killing Her.. haha, she says want romantic.. but I destroyed it !)
>_<
And lastly,
SECRET !! Hahahaha,
maybe this is the reason I'm still so strong even when I'm sick..
Thanks, >_<>

Been so long I'm not in such good mood,
I'm really glad I'm there, ^^
Is this fate?
Hahaha..

-Mun Chun-

3 comments: