20 April 2009

1 U-turn? =.="

20/04/2009

1 Utama

Kinda nostalgic,
xD
Never thought of meeting KahYeng & Zoeii there.
The last time I'm there, with KahYeng them.
And now, also saw them =.="
How about next time?! Wont so lucky guaa?!!

Meet kinda alots people there,
First,
Jo Ee
(previously I typed joE ee, sry luu.. change change !!)
then KahYeng & Zoeii,
finally, Tun Han.

From the beginning, we thought of


going together 5 ppl,
but then in the end, aikz...
3 nia. Siennzz...

Play d DRUM DRUM thingi with KahYeng.
Hahahaha, KahYeng~ YOU LOSED !! BUUUUUUUU~
Me, second time play that thing only~ @_@..
ADA BAKAT~ talent talent~ xD

OK ~!! bout today,
Watch apa movie?
Friday The 13th Alotz killing... @_@
til my heart also wanna fly out !! OMG..

Tomorrow exam dah...
Today I still enjoys so muchz.. lolx... weird..
Dunno when only can hab fun like this again.
What what?! I got study additional mathematic early in the morning eh!
See, so hardworking. ^^

And I guess, seems like things.
really have to goes very slowly.
Especially the... most important de la ! ISHH...

Oh yeaa... yesterday really dreamed !!
but short~ T_T

-Mun Chun-

3 comments: