11/10/2012
I realized ever since I bought my hard disk ( Yup, bought it from Taiwan and love it !),
I keen to keep my table clean, neat, tidy, in a nutshell, organized.
Have a great satisfaction whenever I look at my table and of course my room too.
Maybe it need a little or two magic work on the decoration, but others are okay.
Still haven't think of what to put at the newly renovated area.
My room got renovated to bigger, there is no more balcony, it became part of my room now.
So I don't know what to do with the extra space. First I thought about hanging a sand bag there,
now I'm not sure about it, it seems quite expensive to do it.
Currently don't have any idea what to put there, guess I'll just leave it there for now.
Saw some nice Nike and Adidas slipper yesterday at Festival City.
But it cost RM69, so expensive. =(
Insufficient money to use for this month T^T, guess I'll have to wait for next month.
Recently I found out that amazingly, Proton Iswara can pump RM70 to full tank.
RM70 in Proton Iswara can last me about 15 days, quite good eh?
It means I only need around RM140 for a month. =)
Cool huh? Goodnight everyone :)
I keen to keep my table clean, neat, tidy, in a nutshell, organized.
Have a great satisfaction whenever I look at my table and of course my room too.
Maybe it need a little or two magic work on the decoration, but others are okay.
Still haven't think of what to put at the newly renovated area.
My room got renovated to bigger, there is no more balcony, it became part of my room now.
So I don't know what to do with the extra space. First I thought about hanging a sand bag there,
now I'm not sure about it, it seems quite expensive to do it.
Currently don't have any idea what to put there, guess I'll just leave it there for now.
Saw some nice Nike and Adidas slipper yesterday at Festival City.
But it cost RM69, so expensive. =(
Insufficient money to use for this month T^T, guess I'll have to wait for next month.
Recently I found out that amazingly, Proton Iswara can pump RM70 to full tank.
RM70 in Proton Iswara can last me about 15 days, quite good eh?
It means I only need around RM140 for a month. =)
Cool huh? Goodnight everyone :)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment