13 October 2012

Double Choco

12/10/2012

Back from a drinking tea section at Desa Park City.
Coffee bean, ordered an Ice Blended Double Chocolate.
It was extremely over sweet, I added two cup of cold water to it and it still taste sweet.
It makes me so full. =O

While Facebook-ing, came across with a horoscope thing,

AUGUST BABY
Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.

 It seems quite true, sounds like me. =)
Hahas, I like the part VERY revengeful, I think sometimes I am.
Depending on who and what the person did.
I also like the part "No pain, No gain".

Tomorrow going to run the NIKE RUN, top 100 can get a medal.
But I probably can't make it, everyone run too fast, too many serious runner.
Maybe I'll  try for it, but 95% going to fail. xD

Update after the run, Goodbye all =)

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment