25/10/2012
Had a walk just now, thinking about stuffs.
I feel sad.. really sad.
I've been very unhappy lately.I don't have enough to use..
Wherever I go with my friends, I don't even have enough to order just a cup of drinks..
I've been very unhappy lately.I don't have enough to use..
Wherever I go with my friends, I don't even have enough to order just a cup of drinks..
Just trying to keep the expenses to minimum..
Thought that RM 15 can last longer, it turns up that it can't.
RM 10 for notes, bought a biscuit for you.. and I don't have any left..
RM 10 for notes, bought a biscuit for you.. and I don't have any left..
But you didn't take it with you, I just wanted to lie to myself that,
you just forgot to take it with you..
I really want to be happy every time we meet,
I don't want us to be like this every time we went back to our home.
I want to go more trip with you.. because, we are really really very happy..
I really want to be with you.. but it might not be the same with you..
Even so, I really understand...
Even so, I really understand...
I just want you to know that, I'm really happy to be with you..
How nice if we are to have the rest of our life being together like this..
I'm sorry..
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment