02 January 2010

WeLcOmE 2010

01/01/2010

01012010
A new year.
The first second of 2010 I'm at
Desa Park City together with few of my best friends in my life.
Went to WaiYap's house after that.
I won "chor dai D" so many rounds =). So lucky.
A good year for me I guess.. Haha.. Play til 4 o'clock.
Then play PS2 =.=".. I dont know how to play Dragonball Tenkaichi.. lolz
Keep losing to ChangWei only.. xD
After fetching all of em back, I reach home 6 o'clock and have a nap til 10.30.

This year, will be the "stepping out the door" year.
Hopes the challenges that are waiting for me is not so tough.
Gonna be 18 this year.
Maybe, I might have a girlfriend this year? Haha..

Sometimes, it feel good to stay awake lying on the bed.

Alright, here I come 2010.
With a smile. =)

-Mun Chun-

1 comment: