06/01/2010
"Promise me to be happy always."
This sentence always pop up in my head everyday.
Few times a day.
I always ended up closing my eyes,
listening, listening things.
Now that, I suddenly felt that I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet.
I think, its better for me to remain single at least til college.
"Promise me to be happy always."
This sentence always pop up in my head everyday.
Few times a day.
I always ended up closing my eyes,
listening, listening things.
Now that, I suddenly felt that I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet.
I think, its better for me to remain single at least til college.
Haha, and I think I kinda like the type of girls that are... er.. xD.. nvm..
New year is coming.
Still jobless, have to look for jobs I guess.
-Mun Chun-
New year is coming.
Still jobless, have to look for jobs I guess.
-Mun Chun-
the type of girls tat are??? are wat??
ReplyDelete