29 January 2010

HiHi

29/01/2010

Oh, So Chinese New Year is coming soon...
14 Feb

So many event happening on the same date.
Chinese New Year
Valentine's Day
And its actually my father's birthday !

Hahas..
But I dont have a girlfriend or something, so valentine's day is kinda..
nothing to me I guess... unless YOU wanna ask me out on a date.. >_<
(But still have to depend on who are you..)
lolz, jokes ni ~

Probably going to work soon,
follow my dad.
I also dont know the details about the job yet.. but well,
got money can le =)

Currently saving money to buy PSP3000
Cost kinda expensive..
Oh Me God..

Kinda sleepy lately, dont know why..
Oh ya, yesterday I spent the night at WaiYap's house together with
ChangWei.
Well, actually I don't really plan to spend the night there..
But then the driver fall asleep.. hahas..
So.. no choice~

Still have to work on about relationship stuff...
So hard... xD

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment