23 December 2012

Waiting for the fourth =(

22/12/2012

Free for the whole day, nothing to do.
So, I have been reading novels I bought previously for the whole day.
Stopped reading for quite some time, now that I suddenly have the feeling to start reading again. And I use the advantage of this feeling, read non-stop until I finish a book today.

I bought a book in Taiwan, "Before I go to Sleep".
Read maybe 30% of it and stopped until last few days.
Finished it, and the story is kinda interesting. The ending is well, kinda good and I don't want to be a spoiler.
So, its better for you to read it =)

Then I move on to the next book.
The Rise of Nine, which is the third book of the famous "I am Number Four".
I personally think that the first and second is much better than the third.
Anyhow, it is not a disappointing story. Kinda amazing actually. 
Just that I prefer first and second book more.

Yes, I just finished the book. So now I have got no choice to wait for the fourth book.
"The Return of Lorien". Unfortunately, I'll to wait until next August for the book. =(
But fortunately, there are probably 5 book. Which means I have two more book I can look forward to. =)

Gonna go Comic Fiesta tomorrow ! =D

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment