05/12/2012
Hehe, lately, most of my post are motivated by my girl to write.
I don't really have the mood to write anything down, empty mind.
But then she said that she likes to read my blog, requested me to update.
So, why not? =)
I don't really have the mood to write anything down, empty mind.
But then she said that she likes to read my blog, requested me to update.
So, why not? =)
Last Sunday, three days ago, 02 December 2012, was my best friend birthday ^^
Happy Belated Birthday to you WaiYap. Hahas, although this year don't have present for you,
Happy Belated Birthday to you WaiYap. Hahas, although this year don't have present for you,
wish you had a great and happy one ! Well, its been kinda of awhile since we met.
Hopefully we will meet soon. =)
This week there is two stupid assignment bothering me.
Research Methodology and Measurement.
Sighs, so many assignment for this stupid measurement, its the third one !
Feel like always busy. Advance is really tough.
Hopefully we will meet soon. =)
This week there is two stupid assignment bothering me.
Research Methodology and Measurement.
Sighs, so many assignment for this stupid measurement, its the third one !
Feel like always busy. Advance is really tough.
Sometimes, I think of giving up. Hopefully I won't give up.
Need to get myself up. Pull myself together !
Hope my friends get through this together as well. =)
Hope my friends get through this together as well. =)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment