27/06/2011
For the very first time in my life, I got 100 Marks in a test.
( Even though it is a very very minor test. xD ) YAY~! (claps*) C:
( Even though it is a very very minor test. xD ) YAY~! (claps*) C:
Finally my Measurement II assignment, done !
Seems like its been quite awhile since the last time I update my blog.
Not quite in the mood.
Everything is just so tiring, sigh. Another assignment need to be handed in
this coming Thursday, and I don't even have one single idea on it. What should I do..?
Don't feel like doing anything at all, quite moody for no reason.
Coming Saturday, School Carnival ( My secondary school ), but I have class from 10-12.
Should I go in the morning? Then class later? Everything is so messed up...
On study, totally no idea what is Legal Studies about, read more? try to understand it?
Then, Structural Studies too, the calculations is getting harder and harder, how to calculate?
Then, Structural Studies too, the calculations is getting harder and harder, how to calculate?
Feel like giving up...
Have to do this, got to do that, need to these. What the hell man...?
I need more time, please give me more time.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment