01 June 2011

Distraction

01/06/2011

Happy June !
Although I am not so happy.
Everything is just pushing me to the edge of the cliff, almost everything.
There are so much to do, so little time to work on it, to tell the truth, I'm unable to
manage both my time and also my assignments, reports, etc etc well.

Fell asleep just now, very tired, wanted to sleep longer but everything is waiting for me.
Totally don't understand the Legal Studies, all law law law, section 29, 25, 28?
What the hell is it? Void Contract? OMG -.- ...

Heard that tomorrow X-Men First Class is on cinema, let's see do I have the time.
Probably not, busy. Moreover, money is a big case again, everything needs money.
The stupid E*icCentre still haven't contact us to given out our wages.
Its been about one and a half month? Hey, big company unable to pay small amount?

Lately don't even have the free time to read some books, I'm really tired, need a beach vacation :O

Bora Bora !

Can't sleep well lately, kept think of Insidious .
Scary D: ...
Need a distraction to not think of it anymore.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment