31/03/2011
The end of March.
Today, we did something crazy. -_-
Today, we did something crazy. -_-
Went to Starbucks @ Genting Highlands to do revision.
Unfortunately, we missed our 8am bus.
We reach 7.55am but the ticket holder only reach 8.03am.
Just few minutes late but the stupid bus driver don't wait for us.
Bus driver to Genting Highlands don't follow Malaysia's timing. D:
Bus driver to Genting Highlands don't follow Malaysia's timing. D:
Our coffee ! :)Luckily in the end, we did do revision. Tamadun India. LOLs..
25/03/2011

Went to Kepong Jusco.
Purpose : To get tickets of MyAstro.
But failed, they din't give out ticket in the end.
They have another event, Brands 14 Days Challenge.
Purpose : To get tickets of MyAstro.
But failed, they din't give out ticket in the end.
They have another event, Brands 14 Days Challenge.
Rynn Lim was there to take the challenge.
Oh well, better than nothing. =/
22/03/2011
The last day with our Keyboard Level 3 teacher, Jun. :(She teach us how to play Canon, Lemon Tree, and Rivers Flow in You.
My favorite is Rivers Flow in You, but it is the hardest.
So... I'll play with Canon first until I'm good enough to play the other one.
Finally, we ended our Keyboard level 2 and 3 class.
My favorite is Rivers Flow in You, but it is the hardest.
So... I'll play with Canon first until I'm good enough to play the other one.
Finally, we ended our Keyboard level 2 and 3 class.
Level 4 next semester !
This is the dancing studio that I mentioned few weeks ago. =)
Kinda nice isn't it? ^^


20/03/2011
This is the dancing studio that I mentioned few weeks ago. =)Kinda nice isn't it? ^^
Learnt basic breaking steps, I think I like breaking the most so far.
Fun :D
Fun :D

Our teacher ! C:
19/03/2011

On this day went to 1 Utama with my love one. =)
Makan BBQ plaza there.
Makan BBQ plaza there.
After eating few different BBQ Plaza venue, we found out that
One Utama set comes with the most Cabbages. ._.?
Yuppzz... the most less one is the Sunway Pyramid BBQ Plaze. =(
Yuppzz... the most less one is the Sunway Pyramid BBQ Plaze. =(
Watch a movie there, Beastly. The movie is really really nice.
Nice plot ! Later that, went to Metropolitan Park @ Kepong, kites !!
Nice plot ! Later that, went to Metropolitan Park @ Kepong, kites !!
Bought a kite with a BIG SMILEY FACE. :)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment