01/04/2011
Happy Birthday KahYeng ! :D
Sorry for the belated. xD
Sorry for the belated. xD
Went to Pavillion night before 8pm wait at school for MeiLing to fetch me.
I waited until almost 9pm ! Which means for around an hour !!
How much I can read my Tamadun Cina that time ! :P
How much I can read my Tamadun Cina that time ! :P
But then, I think I will never read it even if I have that much time. xDD
Alright, the purpose I went there actually is to interview jobs for the PC fair
Alright, the purpose I went there actually is to interview jobs for the PC fair
coming soon at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.
Hopes he accept it, may god bless us. =)
My finals are just around the corners, I've got 3 more days to do my preparations !
Pengsan @_@
My finals are just around the corners, I've got 3 more days to do my preparations !
Pengsan @_@
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment