03/03/2011
Promised to reach College at 7.30 am for Basketball game yesterday.
Unfortunately, I overslept. The main reason for that is that I fixed the wrong time for my alarm.
Suppose should be 10 minute alarm, but I adjusted it to 10 hour alarm. LOLS !
Suppose should be 10 minute alarm, but I adjusted it to 10 hour alarm. LOLS !
Lucky I'm somehow able to wake myself up at the time of 8.15am.
By the time I reach College, its already 8.45am.
With luck, they only start playing the game around 8 o'clock.
So, I'm actually only 45 minutes late ! ^^
After so long I din't play a full court game, today I have the chance to ! =)
Had McDonald's for lunch after class.
Ordered the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. BLUEKK !!
Ordered the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. BLUEKK !!
My one is totally stink ! =(
In the end, Jon help me to change it to Big Mac.
I brought it back home, too full to eat that time.
02/03/2011
=D
Did a lab experiment yesterday, but then it is kinda a waste of time because
the machine is kinda not in his mood? The result shown is obviously weirdy weird !
It should have been 400+ degree Celsius but it kept show us only around 100+ @_@
Oh well, never mind. The asistant there asked us to take results from the other group. =/
Then there is this Show Luo's concert in Malaysia.
Jon and Sophie kept ask us to go, especially Jon. (They are his big big fans !)
Hmm... after my big and heavy consideration, I will only go if there are more than 6 people. xD
Because I ain't no big fan of him, just to enjoy the concert environment. ^^
Here's da broken machine !

Later that, and dear accompanied my to buy my Keyboard.
Don't have keyboard to practice, KienLam took his back. =(
Leave me no choice but buy a new one.
Oh well, it's a good thing as well. Able to own one myself. =D
It's quite expensive T_T ... (I'm broke x.x)
Yamaha .__.

Now, I'm actually taking two Keyboard class in the same time.
Level 2 and Level 3. Level 2 is basically just learning more songs.
Which means, more new chords. @_@
Whats truly exciting is Level 3 class.
We are required to learn Canon (in C Major).
We are required to learn Canon (in C Major).
ARGH ! So hard =P
This Canon, not DSLR Canon =)

-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment