01 March 2011

End of Feb =O

28/02/2011

Few days ago (I don't really remember which day is it),
we had KFC for our lunch. See how she is eating it =)
Deliciously ! ^^ and out of the blue, thunderstorm rain falls ! .__.


Therefore ! I snapped this !!
Ermm.. actually, this is the car's front glass.
Doesn't look like it right?


And then last Saturday ! AH HA !! I remember which day is it. =)
AHH HAAA ! I also remember which that the KFC lunch we had. -.-
KFC is on Thursday :P

Anyway, continue with what I'm trying to say, we're actually celebrating Shih Meng's birthday.
Although it is one day late, importantly we have the heart right? =D

Childish Soo Hong. -.- ...
He is actually wiping creams onto his face.


Later that night, my family was invited to have a open house's dinner.
It's actually just a street away from my house but different design and type of house.
There a lots a lots of various kind of foods. They even have octopus in Japanese Sushi style.

Little tart and others ! home made by the owner's wife.



Lastly, today I went to a dancing class.
What I'm learning now is the basics of basics ! Hahahas...
Quite fun =)

Didn't take the photo of the studio.
Very gorgeous studio they have. Maybe I'll snap it in the next class for you guys ya.


-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment