07/02/2010
First of all, Happy Birthday Anthea .
Enjoy your life ya =)
And Happy Birthday to Sir Yit Min too.
Morning training as usual, what unusual is I makan with junior demo team.
At first I only wanted to stay with them til they went home
(JunHong asked me to.. =.=)
But then since they are going to eat, so.. just stick along..
Went to 1U today with some old friends.
I just take a walk there, accompanying my friend to buy clothes.
First of all, Happy Birthday Anthea .
Enjoy your life ya =)
And Happy Birthday to Sir Yit Min too.
Morning training as usual, what unusual is I makan with junior demo team.
At first I only wanted to stay with them til they went home
(JunHong asked me to.. =.=)
But then since they are going to eat, so.. just stick along..
Went to 1U today with some old friends.
I just take a walk there, accompanying my friend to buy clothes.
Haha, this is what I wear for today.
Cant see my face.. =P.. but then nvm la.. see clothes enuf.. xD
Have my dinner there too,
At the duno wad "Pizza Mireallo??!" forgot how to spell la..
I dont feel really good today,
I mean my emotions..
Probably I over worked myself, have to rest more.
Today I'm unhappy.
-Mun Chun-
Dear is too thin , not suit this type of shirt =P
ReplyDelete