01/02/2010
Went to sunway piramid today.
Its been a long time since the last time I went there skating.
I think the last time was around 2 years ago, to celebrate Jia Yi birthday?
Hmm... think so.. hahas...
Eventhought only skate with another 2 more people today, but then
quite fun. Cuz I learn how to skate better.
But then I fell down today =( pain...
What?! Ish.. like you never fall when you skate before...
HEMPHZ.. stop laughing la !! ELEHHH...
Went to sunway piramid today.
Its been a long time since the last time I went there skating.
I think the last time was around 2 years ago, to celebrate Jia Yi birthday?
Hmm... think so.. hahas...
Eventhought only skate with another 2 more people today, but then
quite fun. Cuz I learn how to skate better.
But then I fell down today =( pain...
What?! Ish.. like you never fall when you skate before...
HEMPHZ.. stop laughing la !! ELEHHH...
But then after finsih skating for few hours,
my legs now so pain.. "latt saii peii jorr"
=(
Then we had McDonald after that, I think we skated for around
4 hours.. Hahaha...
Fell asleep after reached home.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment