27 September 2009

Tri-D

27/09/2009

Call me Tri-D.
Mr.DDD

Haha, what that mean you will have to find out yourself.
Holiday ending, hope everyone enjoy their holiday.
Happy Holiday !! Hahaha..

For now, we shall work hard together
preparing for our SPM.

S.P.M
So, Play More !!
Kidding... well, update blog less abit bahh...

Shoulda forget about relation stuff first, anyway,
I dont have any relation !! Haha...
Still Single~ maybe.. available~ MAYBE only ahh..

Watch the "GAMER" today.


The main actor kinda yeng~ :P
But I still prefer
WILL SMITH

He rocks !! Love his movie.
Yesterday watched few of his movie, example:
MIB, MIB II, I am Legend, Hancock, Wild Wild West.



Cool right?

And enn naaarr... =.=".. ishh~
Saw d saw d!
But you dint wear~ BLEEEE...
I say WEAR.. not as a keychain on your bag.. Haha..
But I'm still happy that you put it there..

Hope it will be your good luck cham.

Mr.DDD
A.K.A

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment