26 September 2009

SaTurDaY

26/09/2009

Wake me up, When September ends.
Its already 26th of September.
Another day passed.

Just few more days and hey to October.

I am glad to be with them today.
I really did enjoy the day.

Buying stuffs.. chocolates... necklace... Haha..
Just like same old days, except that,
I ain't the one whom is buying no more.

Loving someone are so wonderful...
I wish to do so too... but then, I wont have the chance to do so.
You asked, Why will I buy that thing to you?
Then I answered, your birthday mahh ! =.="
Then all de birthday you also buy for them de ?
Haha.. nopz.. only peoples that are special.
You know who I am talking la.. ISHH..
Next time we go gai gai wear harr gib me c la duihhz.. =.="

xlolx
Lately, I got nothing to spend on, seems like, I gathered quite amount
of money myself. Hehe..
Maybe, being single also have their own advantages.
But then spending for the one you love,
Hah... nvm... I think this one I kept it myself..

Kinda remind me of things...

And the short nap in the car, I felt very comfortable.
Its been very long I never have a so comfortable feeling d..
I wish to stay longer.
I want to be asleep forever like that.

It was so warm.
Warm of friendship.

Thanks for today.
I really appreciate it.

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. xDD really sleep one orh ?? i tot u tired rest a while only.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERK HEMZZ.. not slp.. SHORT NAP !!
    DIFFERENTT !!!!!!!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete