12/04/2012
Currently listening to LeeHom's song, WeiYi.
Somehow, it makes me kinda moody.
Watched "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" acted by Louis Koo, Daniel Wu, and Gao YuanYuan.
I still think this is a great movie, although this is the second time watching it.
I kinda actually hoped for a different ending, choose the other one. :/
I kinda actually hoped for a different ending, choose the other one. :/
There is always this empty feeling after I finished reading something.
Not in the mood for the whole day. Been doing some empty thinking all day.
Maybe this is a long-for-a-while-emotion-stuff.
Maybe this is a long-for-a-while-emotion-stuff.
It's impossible for someone to be happy always, there is always a day where you feel sad or unhappy although nothing happened. It's just, happen, for no reason.
Hopefully, everything will be okay after I wake up.
Goodnight~
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment