07/03/2012
Amazing how we are unable to notice simple things in our life.
Am unable to truly see how heavy the burden my father is carrying until today.
After the long working hour today, while I am fetching my dad back home from Muar,
I can see that he is worrying about the project. Worry that we are unable to finish it before the dead line. I can see how hard he is thinking about it. How tired he is.
He seems quite unhappy today. It sadden me.
I am still unable to relief his burden, I still need his shoulder to carry me.
I promise you dad, one day, I will be the one whom carry you with my shoulder.
Luckily he still knows how to enjoy himself, went out straight after I reach home to meet his friends. -____-
Anyway, I love my dad. :)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment