25/11/2011
Alright, back to blogging now.
Apparently, without noticing I have been on hiatus for about one whole month.
Finally, almost all the assignments are done. What left now is English assignment.
Which comes in a set together with presentation.
Which comes in a set together with presentation.
Still, I don't think that this is the biggest problem that I will be facing next.
What I'm worried is test 2 for most of the subjects.
I really do sucks in Economics, which is the reason why I transferred from Art class to Sub-Science. God bless me T^T
Coming Sunday is the Nike Run event. Hmm, am I fit enough for it? Hopefully yes.
Hmm, looking forward to watching Twilight Breaking Dawn.
Nothing much to update about lately, have to wait after the Nike Run.
Nothing much to update about lately, have to wait after the Nike Run.
A update about it is definitely, therefore, don't worry. I'll update soon ! :D
Goodnight all, morning class on Saturday :(
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment