02 October 2011

Condolences

01/10/2011

Had a tough day, everything is so, tough.
Even until now, I am still unable to accept the fact that my cousin is gone.
He is always the cheerful one, the one who make jokes, have a loud voice.

It makes everyone cries so much, everyone are heart broken.
A tough father's tears, makes me feel so sad.

I've never once witnessed so many peoples cries in just a night.

On this day morning, together with the relatives, we send him to his tomb.
I had my last look at him before that. I told myself, I'll remember you forever in my heart.
He looks so peaceful, with a smile on his face.

Somehow, during the lunch and dinner time, I still feel that he is still with us.
Enjoying our food together. Laughing together, sharing jokes together.

Although our relation got loosen after we had grown up, you're still my childhood friend.
Someone who plays with me, someone who lead us together.

Goodbye my cousin, hope you will have a good life in your next life.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment