14/05/2011
Had a small and short visit to Seremban last Saturday.
By the time we reach its already sunset.
Went to the Seremban-Only-One-Jusco-Available-Also-The-Biggest-Jusco-In-Malaysia to have dinner. Funniest is that we didn't eat foods that are famous or special there. Instead, we take something very common that you can find it almost everywhere, KFC. :O
Something happened (not to me), I felt kinda disappointed, friends so long and such words.
15/05/2011
On the very next day, went to Kajang.
Jacynthia treat us to eat her home made Baba & Nyonya foods. =)
Jacynthia treat us to eat her home made Baba & Nyonya foods. =)
Quite tasty, I kinda like the rice then add some coconuts (YE ZHA) with it. Nice ^^
We celebrated Rex birthday as well. =)

:P , WeiPing xD
-Mun Chun-
YE ZHA lol your chinese is becoming 'expert' haha geng a jia you =)
ReplyDeleteHahahs, I dunno English that thingi call what ma >.< xDD.. Thanks =) .. You gayao too :P
ReplyDelete