20 February 2011

Esa'ala Cave

20/02/2011

Esa'ala Cave is one of the largest cave system in the world. WOW right?
Hahas, I don' think you guys and girls understand what I'm talking about :P
Oh, I have an idea, why don't you guys watch Sanctum?

The movie is nice !
At least thats what I think about it.

As you guys and girls probably know that Maroon 5 is coming right?
This, I absolutely highly persistently recommend to watch their concert !
It might be the very very first and last time you'll be able to see them live in Malaysia.
Cuz, the bad news is that they are going to disband soon, very very soon.

Therefore, me as their big big big fans !
I must at least support by watch them perform in live ! =D


29th of April 2011 ! Can't wait for this date to happen fast.
Really looking forward to this concert, its actually considered as my very first concert.
By the way, Adam Levine is really hot ! xD

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment