01 January 2011

Desire Z

01/01/2011

Greetings awesome peoples. =)
I got myself a new phone. Hope you guys can lend a small hand to me.

As you all know, if you guys did notice my recent status, my phone got pick pocketed.
Yes, a very unfortunate event to happen. =(

Therefore, I've lost all my contacts due to it.
If you awesome peoples don't mind, can you guys and girls text a message to me?
When you do, please do remember to leave your name in the text.

Otherwise, there will be a lots of unknown numbers to me, I need to reply one by one
just to know who is who.

FYI, my number still remains the same as previous one, so don't worry that
your message won't get to me.

Your help is very most appreciated. Thanks, and have a great 2011. =)

Happy New Year !

-Mun Chun-

1 comment: