31/10/2009
Excercise today,
played Badminton together with
Wilson, ChangWei, and ShinLoong.
xDD
Long time dint so "gek dong" d...
Haha, while we were eating the mee using chopsticks,
our hand were totally shaking!! Haha..
Funny la...
Left around only 18 or 19 days.
SPM
What a headache. ARHH..
At first, I'm studying for my Chemistry subject
when I'm at home. Thought that I could chase up.
But then after I finish ONLY one chapter, things are already so tough.
OMG
And about Physics.
I actually dont know where to start at.
Moreover I dont even have a reference book.
But then thanks to my friend, I have one now.
She purposely go to library lend one for me.
She lends me her notes to read.
I felt so "hang fukk" with her around.. :D
But the she is not my "she" in my life.
She is my best friend, special friend of mine,
her name is Cheong Heng Wei.
Thanks ya Wei Wei !!
Everyday in the school, doing add math
and modern math. Hope both this subject can score A.
All A1 huh? xDD try la try la...
Have to pull up my socks d, start being serious about this.
After studying in this school, SMKKB for 5 years.
What I'm waiting for is this, this will be the thing that decides
my future. "Sek Zuk Sek Mai" also depends on this.
13 more days to Graduation Day.
Aikzz.. Really very "ng seh tak wehh" ...
I hope this day never come, but I hope SPM end fast.
Excercise today,
played Badminton together with
Wilson, ChangWei, and ShinLoong.
xDD
Long time dint so "gek dong" d...
Haha, while we were eating the mee using chopsticks,
our hand were totally shaking!! Haha..
Funny la...
Left around only 18 or 19 days.
SPM
What a headache. ARHH..
At first, I'm studying for my Chemistry subject
when I'm at home. Thought that I could chase up.
But then after I finish ONLY one chapter, things are already so tough.
OMG
And about Physics.
I actually dont know where to start at.
Moreover I dont even have a reference book.
But then thanks to my friend, I have one now.
She purposely go to library lend one for me.
She lends me her notes to read.
I felt so "hang fukk" with her around.. :D
But the she is not my "she" in my life.
She is my best friend, special friend of mine,
her name is Cheong Heng Wei.
Thanks ya Wei Wei !!
Everyday in the school, doing add math
and modern math. Hope both this subject can score A.
All A1 huh? xDD try la try la...
Have to pull up my socks d, start being serious about this.
After studying in this school, SMKKB for 5 years.
What I'm waiting for is this, this will be the thing that decides
my future. "Sek Zuk Sek Mai" also depends on this.
13 more days to Graduation Day.
Aikzz.. Really very "ng seh tak wehh" ...
I hope this day never come, but I hope SPM end fast.
I just dont want to seperates with my friends.
Hope we still be able to stay connected with each other that time.
Just like the new advertisement of Tmnet,
Everyone Connects
Song by Bunk Face - Through my Window
Well, check youtube if wanna watch the advertisement.. xD
Graduation day remember come and take pic ah.. ='(
Might never see me again.. xDD
If want see me then call my "setiausaha" Hahahaha..
Kidding Kidding... :P
Thanks for supporting friends~ xDD...
Ah Pohh, fong sam, ngor ng wui kam fai fong hei geh.
Yao lei geh ji chi, ngor bin duo gam fong hei lehh? Haha..
Take care~ :P
SKe - IoN
(Too much of Chemistry..)
-Mun Chun-
Hope we still be able to stay connected with each other that time.
Just like the new advertisement of Tmnet,
Everyone Connects
Song by Bunk Face - Through my Window
Well, check youtube if wanna watch the advertisement.. xD
Graduation day remember come and take pic ah.. ='(
Might never see me again.. xDD
If want see me then call my "setiausaha" Hahahaha..
Kidding Kidding... :P
Thanks for supporting friends~ xDD...
Ah Pohh, fong sam, ngor ng wui kam fai fong hei geh.
Yao lei geh ji chi, ngor bin duo gam fong hei lehh? Haha..
Take care~ :P
SKe - IoN
(Too much of Chemistry..)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment