01\02\2009
Happy February everyone~!
Still Chinese New Year-ing~
I'm so exhausted,
Home friday morning,
out friday afternoon,
Chang Wei's Open House
Chicken Wings !!
Gambling !!
annnddd~!!
Gamblingzzxxss~ =.="
Oh yeaaa~,
one more thing to play there,
well, consider its not a thing.....
human lai de...
!~Shao Qi~!

I think from that day I like to play her hair...
Hahahahahahahaha,
Cuz,
her head very very very CIRCLE aaaa.............!!
xD~!
In the end
Jun Hong and me slept there.
ZzZzZzZzZzZ...
ChangWei still don't want to wake up after 5 alarms...
"Mou Tak Kao"
Second Day,
Bai Nian~!
Awal-awal~ kita bertiga berkata~
Ok~ Tomorrow earlier wake up go breakfast~!
Lolx...
Reach that time already about 8.30a.m...
But still breakfast !
Don't careeeeeeeee~
Care free lehhh~
After Breakfast, Gathering.

First destination~
Sir's house !!
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha,
finally, this year I won !!
^^
Sir looking here... ps~

ATTACCCK ~!!

Then,
to to to to to to~
Sin Huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Yeeeeee Neeeee
.....................
Speech-Less

lastly
...Sot Qiii...

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yeeeeeeeeeeee
@_@
In the end,
Jusco as the ending of all.
LiYee n WaiYap
Childish-ing...

Congratx ppl whom found what they want~
Overnight at Yap's House...
3rd Day,
Sushi !!
I made sushi eh !!
Happy February everyone~!
Still Chinese New Year-ing~
I'm so exhausted,
Home friday morning,
out friday afternoon,
Chang Wei's Open House
Chicken Wings !!
Gambling !!
annnddd~!!
Gamblingzzxxss~ =.="
Oh yeaaa~,
one more thing to play there,
well, consider its not a thing.....
human lai de...
!~Shao Qi~!

I think from that day I like to play her hair...
Hahahahahahahaha,
Cuz,
her head very very very CIRCLE aaaa.............!!
xD~!
In the end
Jun Hong and me slept there.
ZzZzZzZzZzZ...
ChangWei still don't want to wake up after 5 alarms...
"Mou Tak Kao"
Second Day,
Bai Nian~!
Awal-awal~ kita bertiga berkata~
Ok~ Tomorrow earlier wake up go breakfast~!
Lolx...
Reach that time already about 8.30a.m...
But still breakfast !
Don't careeeeeeeee~
Care free lehhh~
After Breakfast, Gathering.

First destination~
Sir's house !!
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha,
finally, this year I won !!
^^
Sir looking here... ps~

ATTACCCK ~!!

Then,
to to to to to to~
Sin Huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Yeeeeee Neeeee
.....................
Speech-Less

lastly
...Sot Qiii...

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yeeeeeeeeeeee
@_@
In the end,
Jusco as the ending of all.
LiYee n WaiYap
Childish-ing...

Congratx ppl whom found what they want~
Overnight at Yap's House...
3rd Day,
Sushi !!
I made sushi eh !!
at Wei's house~
Mwahahahahahaha, geng leh~
Triangle shaped punya tim eh, >_<>
~Activities~
~Play MahJong~

Soh Poh....
(I like this pic..)

Learning Piano
LeeHom, Wei Yi

-The End-
I thought that today will be a great day
but then demo matters occur,
Someone seems no happy,
Don't know whats up with you all.
I'm really very very exhausted,
I need rest...
-Mun Chun-
(going sick)
Mwahahahahahaha, geng leh~
Triangle shaped punya tim eh, >_<>
~Activities~
~Play MahJong~
Soh Poh....
(I like this pic..)

Learning Piano
LeeHom, Wei Yi

-The End-
I thought that today will be a great day
but then demo matters occur,
Someone seems no happy,
Don't know whats up with you all.
I'm really very very exhausted,
I need rest...
-Mun Chun-
(going sick)
No comments:
Post a Comment